jueves, 22 de julio de 2010

I would like to share my experience, to lose weight.


Many years I tried to lose some pounds, without results.
I made many diets, excercise and it was very annoying staying in the same spot.
Also I was to scared to make me a surgery so I kept looking for alternative way.
Finally I heard about acai berrys, and it was very promising, so I decided to give a shot.

Actually I was very suprised with results of first month, I've lost 13,2 pounds.
Now 3 month have pased, and I've lost 39,6 pounds.
I'm very happy with my body now.
Thank you LeanSpa you saved my confidence.

Related posts:

1 The Easiest Way To Lose Pounds
2 Learn about the new acai berry burn and acai berry diet!
3 Acai berries are extremely sour
4 You can lose weight just by doing this
5 The nutrients that the Acai Berry contains will not only help you lose weight, but it will also help you gain the energy

2 comentarios: